Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Clamor of the Devotee


Through prayer, the devotee asks that the hand of God be his light, path, strength and finally to have communion with God. Thus, the devotee surrenders his heart since he believes in God's mercy and sweet tenderness.
"Keep me Lord, that i will not see other path, that i will not follow other ways, that i will not listen other voices, that my heart will not get confused that passions will not drag me, that You and only You be my love because You only have the key of my existence, of my consciousness, of my heart, of my spirit.Keep me, do not take your eyes off me, i need your warmth and your presence. Even though i cannot understand your science, make a small window of hope in the depth of my suffering so i cannot separate from you. Give me Lord, your divine presence because without you, i will not have a reason and i will not know how to live.
Keep me from the temptation of the world, from confusions, keep me so i can praise you, bless you and glorify you, because You and only You are the infinite, absolute, eternal and true Love."
~~~
Author/Artist, Oscar Basurto Carbonell

No comments: